Applications are invited by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in general, Health and Hospital Management and Pharmaceutical Management offered at the Department of Management Studies.
The programmes are offered for the academic session 2015.
- MBA Programme: Candidate must have bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks core CGPA 5 out of 10 point scale
- MBA in Health/ Hospital Management/ Pharmaceutical Management Programme: Candidate must have bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or CGPA 5 out of 10 point scale (or) MBBS/ BUMS/ BDS/ BPT/ BOT/ B.Pharm degree holders with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website and apply online
- Application Fee: Rs 1200
- For more details on application procedure, please visit their official website
- Those with 2 years' work experience/teaching candidates are exempted from CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ GPAT/ ATMA
- Their admission will be based on GD followed by interview
- Last date for submission of online application: June 15, 2015.
- For more information courses, please visit www.jamiahamdard.edu