Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi has invited application for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. Admission is offered in general for the winter batch 2016-18.
Candidates must have:
- Passed bachelor's degree examination or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised institution with minimum 50%.
- Bachelor's degree should signify that the degree has been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent
- Appeared in MAT conducted by AIMA. University will accept score of MAT/CMAT/CAT/GPAT held during 12 months proceeding June 1st of the year of admission
How to Apply?
- Candidate should send the filled in application along with DD/Cheque of Rs 1,200/- to email@example.com
- The hardcopy of the application should be sent to Head of the Department, Faculty of Management (Archives Building), Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062
- Candidates will be selected based on the merit determined by the MAT score, conducted by the AIMA
- Short-listed candidates will be called for GD and interview at its campus in New Delhi
- Last date to submit the application: December 12, 2015
- Date of GD/PI: Third week of December, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university website