International Institute of Aerospace Engineering & Management (IIAEM), Jain University, Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Aviation Business Management programme, commencing in 2014.
About the programme:
- MBA in Aviation Business Management is an innovative tailor-made programme with great potential for employment in Airport and Airlines (India and Overseas) and regulatory bodies.
- The programme covers fundamentals of General Management, specialisation in Aviation Business and additional specialization in International Business / Finance / Marketing.
- The students will do project work in support organisation.
- Emphasizes will be on the application of modern management concepts, methods, and tools to the challenges of aviation and general business.
The candidates must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the entrance examination conducted by IIAEM followed by group discussion and interview.
- Candidates with a score of 50% percentile (CAT score) or 500 out of 800 (MAT score) or qualified in PGCET (MBA) conducted by VTU can appear for group discussion and interview for direct admission.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Jain University.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 2014.
IIAEM (Aerospace Dept),
Jain University, 319, 17th Cross,
25th Main, J.P Nagar 6th Phase,
Bangalore - 560078.