Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme.
Admissions are opened in departments of Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, English, Film Studies, History, International Relations, Library & Information Science, Philosophy, Physical Education and Sanskrit for the academic session July 2016.
Candidates, who are interested to apply should visit Jadavpur university's official website to get complete information about eligibility criteria.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply online
- Application form should be submitted along with a draft of Rs 500/- (drawn in favour of The Registrar, Jadavpur University, payable at Kolkata) to the office of the Dean and Secretary, Faculty of Arts (UG Arts Building, Ground floor, Jadavpur University Main campus, Kolkata 700032)
- Admisssion to Jadavapur University will be offered to candidates based on their performance in the written test and interview, conducted by the concerned department
- Candidate who holds M.Phil (Regular two year course) degree and admitted to the M.Phil programme through a written test or have qualified NET/SET shall be entitled to get exemption from written admission test and shall be called directly for an interview
- Last date to submit applications: May 13, 2016
- Date of written admission test: June 06, 2016 to June 09, 2016