International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar, invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme commencing in 2014.
The electives are offered in:
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Insurance
- IMI follows the trimester system with the academic calendar beginning in June-2014 and each trimester with 11-12 weeks duration.
- At the end of the first three trimesters of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 8-10 weeks in industry.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT / GMAT / XAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of International Management Institute.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 500/- drawn in favor of International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, should be payable at Bhubaneswar.
Applicants are advised to write the CAT/XAT/GMAT registration number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the CAT/XAT/GMAT registration number the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 2014
Mr. Nilesh Kumar ,
Admission Officer ,
International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar ,
IDCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna ,
PO-Malipada, PS-Chandaka ,
Dist- Khurda, Bhubaneswar-751003 .
Phone: 0674 - 3042112.