Applications are invited by Integral University, Lucknow for admission to Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) honors, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) honors, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) programmes for the session 2015.
- BCA Programme: Candidates should have10+2 in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university
- B.Com (Hons.) Programme: The candidate must have passed 10+2 with commerce or science (with mathematics) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university
- B.P.Th Programme: Candidates should have10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university
- B.Ed Programme: Candidates should be a graduate or post graduate degree in any stream with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
How to Apply
- Candidates can also apply online
- Candidates can download the application form from the university's website
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the book store
- Students are required to fill the application form and send it along with a DD of Rs. 700 for non test course in favour of "Treasurer Integral University" payable at Lucknow
- For more details on application procedure, visit the official website
- The selection shall be made strictly on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination and interview where it is prescribed
- Last date of issue of application form:April 10, 2015.
- For more information, visit www.integraluniversity.ac.in