Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi invites applications for admission to various programmes, commencing in 2014-15.
The programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) (both full time and part time)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D)
For B.Tech: Candidates would be selected based on JEE Main 2014 scores and normalised score in class 12 or other qualifying examination. 85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi region (students passing the qualifying examination from recognised board / college / institution located within the NCT of Delhi) and 15% of the total seats for candidates belonging to outside Delhi region.
For M.Tech: For M.Tech regular programme, admission shall be based GATE scores. For M.Tech (part-time) programme, applications are invited from working professionals. For lateral entry to M.Tech (part-time) programme, the candidates having NIELIT ‘C' level qualification are eligible .
For MCA: Admissions would be done through combined counselling conducted by GGSIP University. The candidate would be required to appear for CET Exam Code 105 conducted by GGSIP University on 27th April, 2014.
For Ph.D: Admission would be made on the basis of Research Aptitude Test (RAT) or interview or both. The RAT shall be conducted on 15th June 2014 at IGDTUW, Kashmere Gate Campus.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The information brochure and application form would be available at various branches of Punjab & Sind Bank upon payment of Rs.750/- all over Delhi.
- Last date for receipt of MCA application forms is 10th April 2014.
- Last date for receipt of Ph.D application forms is 15th May 2014.
- Last date for receipt of M.Tech application forms is 31st April 2014.
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi - 110006.