Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has opened admissions invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. The interested candidates can apply latest by March 10.
The selection will be done based on the candidate's performance in written test and interview.
Dates to Remember
• Last date to fill online application form: March 10
• Last date to submit application fee: March 15
• Admit Card issue: April 12
• ISI Admission test: May 14
How to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Admissions?
• Go to official ISI website, www.isical.ac.in
• Click on ISI admission 2017 link
• On the new page click on the link which says Indian Statistical Institute admission portal
• Click on new registration. Enter required details and click on submit
• Login with your registration details and fill the application form
However, the application process at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics programme will be offline.
The application fee for general candidates is Rs 700 and for all other candidates is Rs 350. The candidates can make the payment online and offline.
About the Indian Statistical Institute
The offers 2 undergraduate, 7 postgraduate, and 2 Post graduate diploma programs. The institute also offers JRF program in 12 different disciplines.
The Headquarters of ISI is located in the northern fringe of the metropolis of Kolkata. Additionally, there are four centres located in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur. Research in Statistics and related disciplines is the primary activity of the Institute. Teaching activities are undertaken mainly in Kolkata, Delhi and Bangalore.
Offices of the Institute located in several other cities in India are primarily engaged in projects and consultancy in Statistical Quality Control and Operations Research.