Indian School of Mines has invited applications for admissions to full-time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program under "Visvesvaraya PhD scheme" for Electronics and IT" Sponsored by DeitY, Government of India in the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering for the session 2015-16.
- For Electronics & Engineering Programme: Candidates should have M.Tech/ M.E in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering with first class
- For Electrical Engineering Programme: Candidates should have M.Tech/ M.E/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering with first class. If class is not mentioned OGPA should be 7.0 and above.
- For Computer Science & Engineering Programme: Candidates should have M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Application / Software Engineering /Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering with B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering M.Tech/ M.E in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology with first class.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the university's website.
- Candidates are required to pay a registration fees of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC and Rs. 300/- for SC and ST by demand draft, drawn in favour of Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date of submission of application form: September 30, 2015
- Written test and interview will be held: October 10, 2015