Applications are invited from the Indian School of Mines for admissions into M.Tech programmes for the academic session 2015.
- Applicants should posses a Bachelor's degree in engineering/technology or equivalents from any institutions recognised by UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates who have cleared GATE must have scores in the paper appropriate to the discipline of their qualifying degree and the GATE scores should remain valid at the time of admission.
- Non-GATE candidates must qualify the ISM entrance examinations conducted by ISM at different centres across the country.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech programme of the Institute should have minimum 55% or CGPA/CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for UR/OBC candidates.
Minimum 50% or CGPA/CPI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The application fee for M.Tech programme is Rs. 2000/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PC candidates.
- Applications are to filled along with the required documents stated on the institutes website.
- The admission to different M.Tech programmes for GATE candidates will be made through counselling on the basis of their GATE score.
- The admission of ISM-EE / SPONSORED candidates will be on the basis of their performance in All India Entrance Examination followed by counselling.
|Availability of online application form||February 24, 2015|