Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad invited applications for admission to 3 years executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at Department of Management Studies.
Admissions are offered for the session 2015.
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree after (10+2) in any discipline from a recognised institution, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD (persons with disability).
- For honours graduates the aggregate will include marks of both honours and pass papers
- Executives/supervisors with post qualification one year experience from reputed industrial/R&D, public sector, Government, Semi-Government and reputed private sector organizations are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the application form
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and interview
- Last date to submit filled-in application form: August 31, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the official website
Download the application form here