Indian Maritime University (IMU), Uthandi invites applications for admission into 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Port and Shipping Management and International Transportation and Logistics Management.
The admissions are being offered at IMU campuses for the session 2015.
Candidates should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks from any recognized universities (45% marks in case of SC/ST).
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website and apply online
- Candidate belonging to general category have to pay Rs 1000 as application fee and those belonging to schedule caste and schedule tribe have to pay Rs 700
- For more details and information please visit the official website
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the IMU Common Entrance Test (IMU-CET) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for online registration: April 22, 2015
- Availability of hall ticket: April 27, 2015
- Date of IMU-CET: May 09, 2015
- Date of Results: May 13, 2015