Applications are invited by Indian Law Institute (ILI), New Delhi to offer admission to one year Master of Law (LL.M) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in law programmes.
Admissions are offered for the session 2016.
- Candidates must have completed LL.B degree (with not less than 50% marks) from any university / institution recognised by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrollment as an advocate in India OR
- Candidate should have a law degree from a foreign country with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade
Applicant holding LL.M degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
For more details on application procedure, visit the official website
All India Common Admission Test for admission to LL.M programme will be conducted by the Indian Law Institute with the objective of Testing Aptitude for Research, Legal Reasoning and Comprehensions and Basic Knowledge in different branches of Law.
Candidates who have not qualified UGC NET/JRF, SLET & M.Phil need to attend the written test of 3 hours
The candidates who have qualified for UGC NET/ JRF, SLET, and M. Phil are exempted from taking the admission test
Last date to submit application forms:
- LL.M programme: June 02, 2016
- Ph.D programme: July 01, 2016
- Date of ILI-CAT: June, 11, 2016