India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for a year with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring.
This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
The organization supports the fellow with a monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000 for living expenses like accommodation, food and travel.
The India Fellow program design has 3 prime pieces that fit into each other over the duration of 13 months.
- Training, Peer Learning & Workshops.
- Work Assignment with Host Organization.
- Mentor-ship & The Network Support.
Here is the eligibility criteria, for applying to the fellowship selection process:
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age.
The selection to India Fellow is a 4 step process:
- Applicants fill a detailed online application form. The applications are being accepted from December 1, 2016 to February 28, 2017.
- The candidates may apply online through http://www.indiafellow.org/ on or before February 28.
Call: 011-26217460 (between 10.00 to 18.00, Monday to Friday)