International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to 15 months executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016-17.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or its equivalent percentage in any discipline, recognised by the Association of Indian Universities for admission to postgraduate programmes.
- The bachelors' degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must be a minimum of 3 years, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2016.
Candidates must possess proficiency in written & spoken English
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs 1,500. Company sponsored candidates are exempted from paying the admission application fee
- Payment should be made through demand draft, drawn in favour of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI application form number, programme on the reverse of the demand draft
For more details on application procedure, visit the official website
Selection Procedure for IMI:
- Candidates sponsored by a PSU or Corporate House will be shortlisted on the basis of Information provided in the application form and the recommendation of the sponsoring organization.
- Candidates who are not sponsored will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores, GMAT score or IMI Test score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation & work experience.
- Based on the short list applicants will be called for a Personal Interview. Interviews will be tentatively held during February/ March 2016.
- Experience certificate, certified copy of GMAT / CAT scorecard and Sponsorship letter (if applicable) would be required to be submitted, at the time of interview.
Last date to apply online: February 17, 2016
For more information on college and courses visit the official website