Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programmes offered in various disciplines for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering or equivalent respectively.
- M.Arch Programme: Candidates should have Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent degree.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidate must enclose the IITR's copy of challan with the application for a total amount Rs. 400 for general/OBC category andRs 200 for SC/ST/PD category candidate plus Rs100 per additional number of departments applied.
- Duly signed downloaded online application with appropriate enclosures must be sent by speed post (preferably) or by registered post toThe Chairman, PG Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247667.
- For more details visit their official website.
- Admission will be made on the basis of either normalised GATE marks only or normalized GATE marks and interview/written test.
- For sponsored candidates the admission will be made on the basis of interview, written test and relevant experience.
- Last date for applying online: April 09, 2015.
- Last date for receiving of application: April 16, 2015.
- Announcement of merit list after interview/written test: June 05, 2015.