The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme, in regular full time and sponsored full time commencing in 2014.
The M.Tech programmes are offered in:
- Mathematics and Computing
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Communication System Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
The candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology or M.Sc with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
For Regular M.Tech:
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score and personal interview conducted by the institute.
For Sponsored M.Tech:
An applicant employed in an industry or any other organisation / institution with at least two years of work experience is eligible for admission to the M.Tech programme provided the applicant is sponsored by the employer.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill application via online only.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of 'IIT Patna', payable at Patna should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar, IIT Patna.
- Last date for online application form is 22nd April 2014.
- Last date for receipt of the completed application form is 29th April 2014.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna,
Patliputra Colony, Patna - 800013.
Tel: 0621 - 2552103.