Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Entreprenurship/Management, Humanities & Social Sciences for January-May and July-November sessions 2016.
How to Apply?
Admission for January-May 2016:
Ph.D in Engineering Programme
- Candidates with M.E/M.Tech or a Master's degree by Research in engineering/technology with a good academic record
- Candidates with master's degree in Sciences with a good academic record and of exceptional merit with eligibility for the relevant Engineering discipline and with a valid Gate score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM/Inspire or equivalent qualification can also apply
Ph.D in Science Programme
- Candidates should have master's degree in Sciences with a good academic record and having a valid GATE score / UGCJRF or NET / CSIR-JRF / INSPIRE / NBHM or equivalent qualification OR
- Master's degree in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record.
Admission for July-November 2016:
Ph.D in Engineering
- Candidates who are in their 3rd semester of M.Tech/ME or 9th semester of BTech-MTech dual degree, with a good academic record.
- For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the application form
- For more details and information on application procedure, visit the official website
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date for online application: October 04, 2015
- Date of test/interview: On or before November 07, 2015 to November 29, 2015
For more information visit the college website