Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, invites applications for admission to LL.B degree programme, commencing in 2014.
First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
First Class MBA Degree with any of the above
- All India written test for entrance to be conducted at Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai. The institute reserves the right to cancel/reallocate any of the centres in case of insufficient number of qualifying candidates at a particular centre.
- Candidates who will be writing the LSAT-India 2013 are exempted from the above-mentioned All India written test. Such candidates will be shortlisted for the GD / PI on the basis of their percentile ranks in the LSAT-India 2013. The candidates must mention their LSAT-India Registration number clearly in the appropriate box in the online application form for RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur. RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur will obtain LSAT-India scores directly from LSAT-India.
- From the list of qualified candidates from the entrance test, the final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of GD / PI at Kharagpur and other centers as may be decided by the Institute from time to time.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- The hard copy of the filled in online form must accompany a draft of Rs.1000/- for General / OBC category or Rs.500/- for SC / ST / PH category, as application fee, drawn in favour of "IIT Kharagpur" should be payable at Kharagpur.
- The completed application form must reach below address.
Last date for submission of online application form is 1st March 2014.
Date of entrance exam is on 13 April 2014.
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur - 721302.
Phone: +91 - 3222 - 282237.