Applications have been invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-K) for admission to 2 years residential Master of Law (LL.M) programme in Intellectual Property Law at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL).
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates should have secured first class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) programme from any recognised university, OR
- Candidate should have passed (or equivalent) Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L.(3 years) programme in first class from any recognised university along with bachelor's degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Porperty Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above can also apply without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs, 1,500/- should be paid by the candidates belonging to general/OBC (Rs.750/- for SC/ST candidates). Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees
- After submission of your online application, candidates can generate your online application print with your specific details/data
For more details on application procedure, visit the official website.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the all India entrance examination, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to submit application form: March 21, 2016
- Date of entrance examination/GD-PI: April 16, 2016 and April 17, 2016
For more information on college visit the university's website