One of the renowned IITs of the country, IIT Khragpur, invites applications for its Masters of Business Administration programme for the academic year 2014-16. The programme is run by the Vinod Gupta School of Management, a department of IIT Kharagpur. In order to get enrolled students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIT Kharagpur.
Name of the Programme:
MBA programme for the year 2014-16
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or Master Degree in Science or Economics or Commerce from a recognized Institution or University.
Final year students are also eligible to apply.
General and NC-OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/DA) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "IIT Kharagpur" payable at Kharagpur.
- Candidate's selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of qualified in CAT 2013 Exam.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for: Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
- Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with attested photocopies of proof of qualification, work experience, relevant professional certifications, and the requisite demand draft should be sent to the Assistant Registrar (PGS&R), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721 302.
• Closing Date of online application forms: 31 January, 2014
• Last Date for receipt of application forms: 7 February, 2014
In order to apply click here.