Applications have been invited by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-K) for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes. Admissions are offered in the following programmes: Engineering, Technology, Science, Architecture and Regional Planning, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law and Management.
Admissions are offered for the academic year 2016-17.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's and Master's degree in relevant disciplines and should also have earned some to work experience
- Candidates should visit the official website of the college to avail more details on eligibility criteria
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested to apply should visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee of Rs, 500/- should be paid by the unreserved/OBC candidates while Rs, 250/- should be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fees
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview.
Last date to submit the online application form: April 17, 2016.
For more details on course and college visit the official website