Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has invited applications for admission to second semester Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities & Social Sciences and Master of Science (MS) by research programmes commencing from December 26, 2015.
- B.Tech/BS students from CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutes) having CPI of 7.5 or more and M.Sc. students from CFTIs having CPI of 7.0 or more are eligible to get admission and financial assistance in Ph.D programme without GATE score
- Students who are in final year of their programme (likely to finish the program by July 15, 2016) can also apply
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the application form
- Applications for admission should be sent by post. Online admission process is not available
- Application fee Rs 400 should be paid by the general and OBC candidates and Rs 200 for SC/ST and all PD candidates (including general and OBC).
- The fee must be paid through a demand draft in favour of 'The Registrar, IIT Kanpur and payable at Kanpur
- For more details and information on how to apply? visit their official website
For details and information on selection procedure, visit the university's website
- Last date to receive the application form through post: November 17, 2015.
- For more information on college and courses, visit IIT, Kanpur