Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech), Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Design (M.Design) programme, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must have a B.Tech / B.E degree with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, design and architecture from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc degree in engineering with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE / CEED scores and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- All applications must be filled online.
- After filling the online application, candidates have to take the print out of the application form and send it to the department concerned, along with all the certificates, photograph, and a draft for application fee.
- The fee must be paid through a dd drawn in favor of "The Registrar, IIT Kanpur", should be payable at Kanpur.
- Rs 400/- for general candidates.
- Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
Last date for submission of application form is 14th April 2014.
The Convenor, DPGC,
Department of PG Committe,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kanpur - 208016. U.P.