Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has invited applications for admission to 1st semester Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme.
Admissions are offered in Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Cognitive Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Earth Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mathematics and Physics for the session 2015.
Candidates should have minimum 55% marks or 5.5 CPI marks in M.A./M.Sc/ B.Tech./ M.Tech or equivalent degree in appropriate branches.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
For more Information on How to Apply? visit the official website
- Selection of candidates will be based on the interview and the written test
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary.
- The final selection will be mainly based on academic performance, written test and interview
- Last date for receipt of application form: September 25, 2015.
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/interview: October 09, 2015.
- Date of written test/interview: October 30, 2015 to November 02, 2015.
- Announcement of list of selected candidates: November 20, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, visit the college website.