IIT Delhi invites applications for its Summer Research Fellowship programme for the academic year 2014. It provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of IIT Delhi faculty. Students can apply online by visiting the official website of IIT Delhi.
How to apply:
The applicant will have to upload the following documents while filling the online form:
- Photograph (Jpg format, 200x230 pixels, maximum size 100kb)
- Consolidated grade card (Pdf format)
- Rank certificate (Pdf format)
- No objection certificate (Pdf format) from the parent institution stating the starting and ending dates for carrying out full time research work at IIT Delhi under the fellowship programme.
- The uploaded documents should be clear and legible, without which the application is liable to be rejected. The candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application. However, the selected candidates will have to produce the above original documents at the time of joining.
Any undergraduate student, except for students of IITs, who have completed at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree and is amongst top ten positions in her/ his respective programme will be eligible to apply for this fellowship. Students of IITs are not eligible to apply.
The fellowship will cover:
- Cost of travel (Train-Sleeper class) in the country, to and from IIT Delhi.
- Stay at IIT Delhi during the visit, including boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels.
- Fellowship of Rs. 500/- per week.
- Application deadline: 14th March, 2014
- Selection List: 31st March, 2014
In order to apply, click here.