Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi for admission to full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme for the academic session 2015.
Programmes are offered in:
- Humanities & Social Sciences,
- Textile Technology,
- Atmospheric Sciences,
- Energy Studies,
- Rural Development and Technology,
- Biological Sciences
- Candidates should have CGPA of 6.75 for general/OBC (6.25 for SC/ST/PH) on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/ PH) in aggregate (of all the years/semesters of the qualifying exam).
- The GATE score of a candidate wherever required should not be lower than the minimum prescribed viz. 300 for general/OBC and 200 for SC/ST/ PH candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates belonging to general/ OBC category are required to pay for each application form a fees of Rs. 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs.50/-.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of test/ interviews conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of online application form: March 31, 2015
- Range of dates for test/ interviews: May 12, 2015 to June 09, 2015