Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has invited applications for admissions into MBA programme in various specialisations for the academic session 2017.
The MBA programme is being offered in General and Telecommunication Systems Management offered in the Department of Management Studies (DMS).
Candidates interested to pursue MBA from IIT Delhi can read here details on eligibility, application procedure and more.
For MBA in General programme:
- Candidates should have obtained a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised institute
For MBA In Telecommunication Systems Managemen:
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy/BSc Agriculture Engineering from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidates appearing their final year of bachelor's degree or equivalent can also apply.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IIT Delhi
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on CAT 2016 scores.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for group discuss and interview which will be held at IIT Delhi on the below specified dates
- Last date of sale online application form: January 30, 2017
- Last date of receipt of print copy of application along with demand draft: January 31, 2016
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview (will be held at IIT Delhi): April 6 - April 9, 2017
- Declaration of results: May 2, 2017