One of the renowned institutes of the country IIT Delhi, invites application for its part-time MBA programme for the academic year 2014-16.
- Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (Minimum 4 years after 10+2).
- Master's degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science,
- Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWAI.
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA for SC/ST candidates. A minimum of 2 years of post qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August, 2014.
Fees: Rs. 4 Lakhs for the entire MBA Part Time Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters).
- Online Submission of Application Form begins on
- 22 February, 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form 8th March, 2014.
- Last Date for receipt of Print copy of Application Form along with
- Demand Draft 14th March, 2014.
- Written Test 6th April, 2014.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview 26th - 27th April, 2014.
- Declaration of Admission Result 12th May, 2014.
- Post- Admission process
- Orientation for new students 17th - 19th July, 2014.
- Registrations 21st July, 2014.
- Classes begin 22nd July, 2014.
In order to apply click here.