IIT Delhi invites applications for its Post Doctoral Fellowship programme for industrial centers for the academic year 2014. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IITD.
- Applied Research Electronics
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Enegry Studies
- Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics and Maintenance Engineering
- Instrument Design and Development
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Rural Development and Technology
- Ph.D with first class or equivalent grade in preceding degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record. Maximum age is 32 years for male and 35 years for female candidates (to be relaxed by 5 years in case of persons with physical disability, SC and ST and 3 years in case of OBC-NCL).
- At least 2 referred conference/journal papers (of which at least 1 should be in reputed journals).
- Candidate should be an Indian national. For foreign nationals who are "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), in whose case, if selected, permission will be sought from government of India before he/she can join IIT.
- Other foreign nationals, in whose case, if selected, appointment will be on a contract basis for up to 3 years subject to permission from the government of India before he/she can join IIT.
- Institute specifically encourages applicants from SC/ST/OBC category as well as persons with disability to apply for these positions.
Last date to apply: 10th May, 2014
For more details, click here.