Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invites applications for the admission into Master of Technology (M.Tech) and dual degree
M.Tech-Ph D programmes offered in various disciplines for the session 2015.
Candidates are required to have minimum of 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc (Engineering) M.Sc, MCA, MBBS, M.Pharm, B.Pharm (4 yr degree), BDS (4 yr degree), associate membership examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies (like Institution of Engineers (India), Institute of Chemical engineers, Aeronautical Society of India, Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Indian Institute of Metals etc) and recognised as equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech degree.
Dual degree M.Tech, Ph.D programme
Candidates eligible for admission to M.Tech programme are also eligible for M.Tech, Ph.D dual degree programme in certain disciplines and specializations.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online.
Application fee structure
- GN/OBCNC male candidates have to pay Rs 300
- Third gender (T) candidates have to pay Rs. 300
- GN/OBCNC female candidates required to pay Rs. 150
- SC/ST male candidates have to pay Rs. 150/
- SC/ST female candidates Rs. 150
- The fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, SBI internet banking, online payment system, demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank (preferably State Bank of India / Canara Bank) in favour of "Registrar, IIT Bombay", payable at Mumbai branch
- For more information on application procedure, visit their official website
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on GATE qualification
- Candidate having an IIT B.Tech degree and having a CGPA/CPI score of 8.00 (on 0-10 scale) and above are exempted from requirement of GATE qualification and they will be admitted to M.Tech program
- Last date for submission of application: March 31, 2015