Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata has invited application for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Management programme.
Admissions is offered for the session 2015-17.
Any candidate who has a master's degree in Management, Commerce, Social Welfare or its equivalent from Calcutta University, with 55% marks in aggregate (SC/ST with 50% marks) or with 60% marks in aggregate of any other recognised University from any discipline are eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from reception counter of IISWBM on cash payment of Rs 600/-.
- Application form can also be downloaded by visiting the official website and the payment can be made through State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account of IISWBM No. 32495656710
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and personal interview
- Candidates who have cleared NET/SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the entrance test
- Last date to submit the application forms: August 17, 2015
- Announcement of short listed names on website (for written test): August 19, 2015
- Date of written test: August 25, 2015
- Date of interview: Thursday, September 03, 2015
For more information on college and courses,visit the website