Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM), Hyderabad invites applications for PG diploma in Insurance and Risk Management for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIRM.
Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, set up by Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDA) in association with the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, has been in existence for nearly a decade. Being unique and one of its kind (owned by the regulator in the country), IIRM is able to cater to various requirements of the Indian Insurance Industry.
IIRM is one of the few Institutions in India which offers comprehensive courses in Insurance, Risk Management and Actuarial Science, leading to award of International Post Graduate Diplomas (IPGD).
The candidate must be a graduate / post graduate in any discipline with maximum of 50% marks from a recognised university. Those who are appearing for their final exam can also apply.
- IPG Diploma Regular: Rs 2.5 lakhs
- IPG Diploma Plus: Rs. 2.8 lakhs
- International PG Diploma in Insurance (General & Life)
- International PG Diploma in Risk Management
- International PG Diploma in Actuarial Science
- International PG Diploma Plus (Dual Diploma) - IPGD (Insurance/Risk Management) + Globally Recognised Diploma from Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), London.
On Successful Completion, candidates get opportunities to be absorbed in Insurance Companies, Bank, IT, and Other companies.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview which will be held at IIRM Hyderabad.
- Last date to apply: 31st may, 2014
- With late fees: 16th June, 2014
For more details, click here