Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM), Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to International PG Diploma programmes in distance mode, commencing in 2014-15.
The PG Diploma programmes are offered in:
- IPGD in Life Insurance
- IPGD in General Insurance
- IPGD in Risk Management
Duration of the three courses is one year - two semesters, each of about 16 weeks duration.
- Employed professionals with minimum Graduate Degree in any discipline (including Engg and Management) from a recognised university / Institute with at least 50% marks. Candidates with professional qualifications like CA, ICWAI, CS are also eligible.
- Self employed, Graduates of any discipline (with minimum 50% marks) and aged 30 years and above may also be considered for admission.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates selected based on their educational qualifications and experience will be informed normally within 10 days after the closing date.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
- Duly completed applications are to be sent to the Institute by courier / registered post with copies of all certificates and Demand Draft for Rs.337/- to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is 31st May 2014.
Institute of Insurance and Risk Management,
Plot No. 38/39, Financial District,
Hyderabad - 500032.
Ph: 040 - 23002041.