The application process for admission of students into Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has opened already. Candidates can apply for IIMC admissions into Post Graduate (PG) Diploma courses. They must apply for the admissions before May 5.
How to apply for IIMC admissions:
- There is no online application available
- Candidates need to apply through the offline application mode
- Get the application form from head office
- Enter all the details in prescribed format
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Submit the application at IIMC, JNU new campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi - 110067, India
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a graduate degree in any discipline. Also, those appearing in the final year/semester exam can also apply.
- General category: All the candidates should not be older than 25 years of age on August 8, 2017.
- OBC: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 28 years.
- SC/ST/PwD: Candidates should not exceed the upper age limit of 30 years.
The candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for a personal interview/group discussion.
Dates to Remember
- Last date for sale and receipt of Application form: May 5
- Interview Dates: Last week of June/First week of July, 2017
When is the entrance exam?
Entrance exam for Odia/Urdu/Marathi/Malyalam Journalism (9 am to 10 am):
Entrance exam for the following courses will be on May 28, 2017:
- PG Diploma in Journalism Hindi/English (9 am to 11 am)
- PG Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism (12 noon to 2 pm)
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation (3 pm to 5 pm)