The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak invites applications for admissions into Executive Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management for experienced executives, entrepreneurs and professionals. Candidates who wish to enhance your managerial skills can apply to IIM Rohtak for the academic session 2016-18.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates should also have a minimum 3 years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation
- Candidates with CA/ICWAI/CS certification can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online and offline.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of IIM Rohtak.
- Candidates can also send in their application forms along with their fee receipt to email@example.com; however, hard copies of the application form must be sent to the following address:
Executive Education Programme
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
M D University Campus Rohtak
- Candidates will be selected based on their education qualification, work experience, performance in the IIM-R-MAT entrance test and personal interview.
- IIM-R-MAT is exempted for candidates who possess valid score of last two years in CAT (60 percentile), GRE (60 percentile) & GMAT (580)
- Last date to apply: August 20, 2016
- Date of IIM-R-MAT (Phase-II): August 26, 2016
- Last date for interview: September 1, 2016