Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur invites applications for admission to executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) in Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology and System, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Organisational Behaviour & HRM specializations for the academic session June, 2015.
Any one of the following qualifications is mandatory:
- A master's degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- A PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F's and not more than two ‘D's in the first year of PGP). Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- A five year/four year integrated master's degree program in any discipline, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A four years/ eight semester bachelor's degree (B.E/B.Tech) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average
- Minimum 7 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as on June 1st, 2015 after graduation.
- Age should not be more than 55 years as on June 1st, 2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the institutions webite. Click here to download the application.
- A demand draft of Rs. 500/- is to be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, payable at Raipur is required along with application form.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP applicants who submit an attested copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP certificate.
- Completed application form together with all relevant documents and application fee should reach to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur- 492 015 only through speed post.
- The CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF percentile shall be used for shortlisting candidates for PI. If a candidate does not have above score, he/she has to appear Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be conducted by IIM Raipur.
- The criteria for preparing the merit list will be as follows:
- Test score: 20%
- Personal Interview (PI): 30%
- Reference letter: 05%
- Academic and work experience: 45%
|Late date of receiving application form||February 27, 2015|
|Date of RAT/ personal interview||April 13, 2015|
|Date of declaration of result||April 24, 2015|
|Last date of offer acceptance with commitment fee||May 7, 2015|
|Registration and inauguration of the programme||June 6, 2015|