Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow has invited applications for admission to one-year full time residential International Programme for Management Executives (IPMX).
Programme is offered for the academic session 2016-17.
- Candidates should have passed bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline or equivalent
- Should have valid GMAT score obtained from July 01, 2012 to October, 30, 2015.
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years full time post-qualification (after graduation) professional experience as on March 31, 2016
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online
For more details on How To Apply, visit the official website.
Candidates selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Duly filled-in application form along with a Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT score
- Professional experience
- Personal Interview
- Last date to submit the application form: October 31, 2015
- Declaration of short-listed candidates: 2nd week of November, 2015
- Date of Personal Interview: last week of November and first/second week of December, 2015
- Announcement of final list: 1st week of January, 2016
For more information on college and courses, click here