Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, invites applications for admission to Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) commencing in 2014.
The areas of specialisations:
- Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- General Management
- A Masters' degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have atleast seven years of work experience.
- Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT /GMAT/ GATE score card, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow.
- Completed application form along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow, should be payable at Lucknow.
Last date for the receipt of application form is on 28th February 2014.
Executive Fellow Programme in Management,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow,
(Noida Campus), B-1, Sec-62,
Noida - 201307, UP.
Tel: 0120 - 6681008.