Indian Institute of Management (IIM-K), Kozhikode has invited applications for admission to 2 years executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management.
Admission are offered for the academic session 2015-17.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline with aggregate 50% mark or equivalent CGPA
- Those with CA/ICWAI/CS are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should have 3 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- The registration fee of Rs. 2300 shall be payable at the time of submitting the application through online mode.
- Applications fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking
- For more details and information on how to apply, visit the official website
- Candidates will be selected based on educational qualifications, work experience, performance in the Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT), profile evaluation & personal interview
- Applicants with valid CAT score (minimum 75 percentile) or GMAT score (minimum 650 score) will be directly considered for the interview
- Last date to apply online: August 03, 2015
- Last date for receipt of application: August 20, 2015
- Date of EMAT: August 22, 2015
- Date of interview: August 23, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here