Indian Institute of Management, Jammu has invited applications for admissions into its post graduate programme for the academic session 2016-18. IIM Jammu is mentored by IIM Lucknow. The candidates who wish pursue the PGP course at IIM Jammu can apply online the official website of IIM Lucknow.
- Candidates who have cleared CAT 2016 can apply for the 2 year post graduate programme offered at IIM Jammu.
- Classes this programme will begin from August 2016.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online, through the official website of IIM Lucknow and click on IIM Jammu to log on to IIM Jammu's page.
- Candidates have enter their CAT 2015 registration number and email ID and then confirm expression of interest.
The classes will be initially conducted at IIM Lucknow's Noida campus and later it will be held at Jammu University, till IIM Jammu gets its own campus.
- Candidates will be selected for IIM Jammu's PGP programme based on their CAT 2015 score including work experience and academic profile.
- Last date of apply: June 30, 2016