Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) programme, commencing in 2015.
The areas of specialisation are offered in:
- Corporate Strategy and Policy
- Economics and Social Sciences
- Finance & Control
- Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Information Systems
- Public Policy & Public Systems
A Master's Degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with at least 55 percent marks.
A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.
A 4 year / 8 - semester Bachelor's degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent marks.
Selection of the candidate is based on the following criteria:
- Academic Background
- Work experience
- Achievements (academic and career related)
- GMAT score card
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Reference letter
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Last date for submission of application form is January 27, 2015.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Bangalore - 560076.
Phone: +91-80-26993013 / 26993017.