The International Institute of Information and Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), commencing in 2014.
- The aggregate percentage of marks in +2 Sc. should be 60% or more subject to condition 45% or more in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry (taken together).
- The eligibility criteria for taking admission to Lateral Entry B.Tech. programme shall be as per the OJEE 2014 along with the following additional requirements; the percentage in 10 th should be 70%/7.36 CGPA or more. The percentage in Diploma should be 75% or more.
- Admission to regular B.Tech. programme will be purely based on the JEE Main rank published by JEE 2014 i.e. total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2014 and score in Class 12th or other qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively).
- Admission to Lateral Entry to the B.Tech programme will be purely based on the ranks published by OJEE 2014.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
Application fee: Rs 1,000/-.
- Last date for online registration is 07th July 2014.
- Last date for receiving hard copy of the application form is 10th July 2014.
Gothapatna, PO: Malipada,
Tel: 0674 - 3016005.