One of the reputed and renowned IIITs of the country, IIIT Bangalore, invites applications for its Integrated M.Tech (iM.Tech) programme. Eligible candidates can log on to the official website of IIT Bangalore in order to get enrolled.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must apply online. Please see the admissions brochure for detailed instructions. The following fee is applicable:
- Application Fee Rs. 1000/- This fee must be paid by all the applicants.
Admissions to the Integrated M.Tech programme is solely on the basis of All India Rank announced under the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main)-2014 results, conducted by The Central Board of Secondary Education. Applicants must update the requisite details in the online application form..
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Integrated M.Tech. programme at IIITB is a first-class in 10 + 2 (or equivalent) with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Students expecting to complete the minimum requirement by August 2013 may also apply.
- All the candidates must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The percentage of marks awarded by the Board will be treated as final. If the Board does not award the percentage of marks, it will be calculated based on the marks obtained in all subjects listed in the mark sheet. If any Board awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board specifying the equivalent marks, and submit it at the time of counselling / admission. In case such a certificate is not provided the decision taken by the IIITB Admissions Committee shall be final.
- Last date for receiving online applications 12 July, 2014
- Notification of selected candidate on the candidate portal 15 July, 2014
For more details click here.