Indian Institute of Health Management and Research (IIHMR), group of institutions, invites application for its Post Graduate Diploma in Health Management (PGDHM) for its Jaipur, Delhi and Bangalore centres. It is a two year full-time postgraduate programme with specialisation in Hospital Management and Health Management.
The programme focuses on developing trained professional managers with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques, diagnosing and solving management problems and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage hospitals and pharmaceutical and healthcare institutions in developing countries both in the public and the private sectors. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIHMR.
- A Bachelor's degree from any recognised University in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Prospective Candidates should submit the duly-filled application form at the earliest in order to get shortlisted for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview (GD/PI).
- The candidate must have taken any of the Management entrance exam/ Tests like MAT (AIMA )/ CMAT ( AICTE )/ XAT/ CAT / ATMA (as per AICTE norms).
Candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI). The final selection of the candidates is based on his/ her performance in the qualifying examination/ work experience, score in MAT and group discussion and personal interview.
- Last date of closing of admission: 31st July, 2014
- Starting of academic session: 4th August, 2014
In order to apply click here.