Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business (IB) programme.
Admissions are offered at Delhi and Kolkata campuses for the commencing session 2016-18.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline
How to Apply:
- Candidates can viist the official website to apply online
- Registration fee Rs 1,550/- (for General/OBC) and Rs 775/- for (SC/ST/PH) should be paid through online or DD
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi
For more details on How To Apply, visit the official website
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written test, group discussion, essay writing and interview
- Last date to obtain prospectus through post: August 20, 2015
- Last date to obtain prospectus at IIFT: September 03, 2015
- Last date to apply online: September 03, 2015
- Date of written exam: November 22, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here