Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, invites applications for PG Certificate Programme in International Marketing, commencing in 2014.
Programme Design and Duration:
Duration: Six months
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Sunday 5.30 PM to 9.30 PM
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing Management
- Marketing of Services
- Digital Marketing
- Sales & Distribution Marketing
- Sales Management
- Retail Management
Who Should Attend:
- Graduates who want to understand nuances of International Marketing and challenges associated.
- Professionals in early stages of career, seeking to understand the dynamics of International Marketing.
- Professionals seeking to operate as practitioners of International Marketing.
- Executives / entrepreneurs involved in export / import business.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to expand in international markets.
Participants who successfully complete the course would be awarded the "Post Graduate Certificate in International Marketing".
Certificates will be issued by IIFT, New Delhi.
- Applicants should be graduate / working professionals / self-employed.
- Graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline recognised by UGC / AICTE / DEC / AIU.
How to apply:
- Visit www.niitimperia.com to fill the application form online.
- Application fee of Rs 1,124 and initial amount of Rs 10,000/- is to be paid at the time of application submission.