The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA) weekend programme at Kolkata campus, commencing in July 2014.
Classes would be held on every weekend at the institutes' campus in Kolkata.
The MBA programme is offered in:
MBA in International Business
- Saturdays: 15.00 - 19.15 hrs.
- Sunday: 09.00 - 18.15 hrs.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must have 3 years of managerial level experience as on 30th June 2014.
- Candidates must provide "No Objection Certificate" from the employer.
- No age limit.
- Essay writing, GD and personal interview.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates as per the government of India.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The filled application form, along with dd of Rs 1,200/- (Rs 600/- for SC/ST/PH) drawn favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, should be payable at Kolkata.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 27.
Shri Amit Kumar Ghosal
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
J-1/14, EP & GP Block, Sector V,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091.
Tel: 033 - 23572853