Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to full time and part time Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on entrance test score, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The filled application form, along with demand draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. 1,250/- for SC/ ST) drawn in favor of 'Indian Institute of Foreign Trade' payable at New Delhi and it should be submitted to the admission office.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 10th April 2014.
- Notification of eligible candidates for written test is on 25th April 2014.
- Date of written entrance examination is on 04th May 2014.
Mr Desh Raj,
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: +91 - 11 - 26859582.