Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi invites applications for admission to Certificate Programmes commencing in April-July 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
- Certificate Programmes in Export Management
- Certificate Programmes in Capital and Financial Markets
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised Indian or a foreign universities.
- Diploma holders with 2 years full time experience at executive / supervisory level as on 31st March 2014.
The candidates will be selected based on personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Application form can be obtained from the office of the IIFT by paying Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- The application form can also be obtained by sending DD drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, it should be payable at New Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form is 28th January 2014.
Mr. Gaorav Gulati,
Sr. Administrative Officer (Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: +91 - 11 - 26857908.